Thursday, January 21, 2010

Twists & Turns

I wasn't going to post this because I didn't want to start a rumor but it seems it is too late. There is talk on the boards that Ethiopia will switch to a two trip country (once for court, once to bring home the child). No idea when or if this will actually happen.

It has pros and cons. I love the idea of meeting our child earlier (if it works out that way). I hate the idea of leaving Ethiopia without them. I love the opportunity to see more of Ethiopia and two trips would allow that. I'm concerned about the additional cost, but if this happens we will find a way to make it work. I hate the idea that this could take longer (maybe???) but love anything that could bring a little more safety and security to IA.

This roller coaster has many twists and turns.

1 comment:

Momma C said...

it would make the visa stuff easier and you wouldn't have to apply and pay for a certificate of citizenship- so a little up side maybe??

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers