Saturday, January 9, 2010

Is there an award for most depressing blog?

I think I would like to nominate myself.

I mean really. If you are looking for uplifting this blog is the wrong one to read. Here's the summary of my blog. Waiting Sucks! Waiting more sucks even more! Love my Tribe (ok one good thing). And corruption is present in IA-no matter how much we want to believe it isn't.

How do you know you are doing the right thing when you don't know what the right thing is?

Can you tell it's our 16th month waiting?

4 comments:

Alex said...

You know I love your depressing blog! Don't ever change (except to one day soon post pics of your beautiful baby)!

The Busters said...

I second what Alex said!! What is CHSFS saying right now for wait times? Love to you!!

Cindy said...

Oy! 16 months is a long time to wait. I hope that you get good news very very soon. Hang in there!

paige said...

not depressing, just honest. this part really really really sucks, but soon, all will be well. you aren't patient, but we can be.
xo

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers