Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

So much is going on. Last night was the first official meeting of Enkutatash planning. It was a small group but we are far ahead of the game compared to last year. We are debating on some changes to the daily activities. Seleshi recommended doing a dance/party at the end of the day. I think it is a great idea. But we will need lots of volunteers.

Also, I received word that I am officially an EOR board member. I feel honored to apart of what I thought was a rather elite group ( but they must let anyone in :-) I feel compelled to give back whatever I can to Ethiopia and especially to the children who are there. The news of what is happening in ET just makes me want to work harder. While we were in Ethiopia all I could think was "Wow, we got a lot of work to do." I am realistic and don't expect to change the world but you have to start somewhere, right?

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers