Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blog Diversity

Since we got home with T I haven't been keeping up on posting or reading blogs much but I am getting back into it now. I am trying to expand what I read so that I am not simply reading the perspective of the PAP or AP. I've added a few blogs from birthmothers and am looking for more from adult adoptees. Those two perspectives seem to be lacking from my blog roll, but they are the ones I want to read most right now.

Got a favorite blog from an adoptee or birth mom you'd like to share?

2 comments:

Katie said...

I like the blog-Whatever- it is on my blogroll. She has really good crafty things to do with the kids. She is also a photographer.

The Busters said...

http://thechroniclesofmunchkinland.com/
I like her blog. I also like Kevin Hofmann's blog a lot but I imagine you read that blog already. I am grateful for his blog because I don't know of many other male adoptees that blog. The other few adult adoptee blogs that I read are written by women adopted from Korea and I think you were the one who told me about them so I am probably not much help. I'll check back here to see if others chimed in because I am looking for the same diversity. Oh yeah, do you read Grown in my Heart blog? I think they try and post stuff from all three parts of the triad.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers