Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday Thoughts: Gushing

So I just have to say that I love him more and more all the time. He took his first steps on St. Patrick's day and thinks his pretty hot Sh*t. His favorite thing to do is walk (two or three steps) to the leap frog and then turn around and fall face first so that you catch him. It's very cute and funny and a little scary. Glad that he trusts me to catch him but hope he doesn't decide to try it when I am across the room one day. Yesterday I left him to play with out neighbors for a few minutes and came back over and he was so happy to see me, walked about 6 steps and gave me kisses.

He also decided to shake his head 'no' to all questions...want a million dollars?, does mommy love you?, are you a crazy baby? He lets out a smile and a little giggle while doing it just to make sure you know how cute he is.

I have become the mother that tells you all the AWESOME things her kid does (even when all the other kids are doing them as well), because somehow it is so much more incredible that my kid does it :-)

I am so proud of him. I can't believe his birthday is just over a week away. I can't wait to see his smiley face covered in cake.

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers