Friday, March 11, 2011

Tesfa at 11 months: Strengths & Weakness

Strengths:
85% of the time he is a joy and I can't even stand how much I love him.
He now pushes a walker and can make it clear down the drive way and to the sidewalk with little help.
He gives kisses to me but mostly to daddy.
He blows kisses.
He does an army crawl.
He has decided that books are awesome.
He plays peek-a-boo.
He knows where is head and hair are.
His smile is awesome and even more complete with 1.5 teeth
He gives angry or "sexy" eyes depending on the person.
And most important his attachement-I feel like it is on track. He definetely favors mommy and daddy.
And the boy can eat and eat and eat. He is way to grown (in his opinion) for baby food.
Even sleep is greatly improved! Oh PLEASE God let it say that way.

Weakness
I can't get the boy to sign! Today it is making me nuts because he chooses to scream at me when he wants more. I try to wait and make him do the sign but he just screams more. Any suggestions?

He wants to walk all the time holding my hands (ok this is probably more of a strength). He is not walking, yet.

He does not point at things or communicate that he wants something (like food) except to yell.

His teething is bringing out my greatest weaknesses. Patience! Oh I'm trying I promise but I had no idea how much I was going to get yelled at or how hard it would be to listen to an consistant wine.



No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers