Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 3: Operation Constant Fussing

My sweet happy baby who generally plays very well by himself is in an almost constant state of fussing. He wakes up 3-5 times a night and sometime is awake and fussing for an hour at a time. My patience is nearly gone which makes me feel awful. I mean really my baby is sick and I'm the one thats annoyed. Maybe 2012 I'll get the mommy of the year award but not this year.

At this point we have/are trying everything we can think of. He has been on antibiotics for 10 days and seen the dr 3times in 3 weeks. Every suggestion we have been given we are doing and for the most had already been doing. He has a humidifier, white noise machine, lullabies, he sleeps in his bouncer so he is at an incline, he has 2 diaper creams (bad diarrhea from antibiotics), he gets extra formula and/or cereal in his night time bottles, tylenol, cold teethers (just in case), and ear drops. Not sure what else we can do?

We went to the chiropractor today. Hoping that helps!

I'm so thankful to have such a supportive husband. He is very good about getting up with Tesfa and doing what he can around the house but he has had to work a lot the last few weeks and so that has made for even longer days for me.

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers