Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Failing Miserably!

Just when the evening sleeping improves ever so slightly we are back to square one with daytime naps. It is now a huge fit and fight-again. For every 1.5 hours I rock him, lay him down, even let him fuss he sleeps about 30 minutes. I feel quite defeated.

Yesterday he did not take a morning nap and only slept for about an hour in the afternoon. I wouldn't even care if he didn't nap if he wouldn't be a basket case when he is tired. I have no idea what to do? Gotta go he's screaming because he's freakin Tired!!!

1 comment:

paige said...

Ack, your pain is visceral. Lots of kids go through a period of sleeplessness or interrupted sleep at around the 8-9 month point. I think your boy is just showing tremendous developmental competency at this point. Do what works to get the sleep you both need--nothing is carved in stone, and brighter, sleepier days will come.
Xo

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers