Monday, January 10, 2011

Fergalicious

Tesfa knows I'm tired and is trying to make it up to me by being super cute. He recently started giving kisses and today I told him to give kisses to his lovie and he did. He also started to dance this morning for the first time. It mostly consisted of standing (with help) and waving his arms like a crazy person. I laughed so hard and he thought that was great so he kept doing it. The song, Fergalicious. That's one for the baby book-which I need to start on.

I appreciate his super cuteness greatly, but some sleep would be nice too.



2 comments:

The Busters said...

Dancing babies are the best. Damon had Ezra dancing to Kanye the other night. Not so appropriate! :)

Alex said...

Son they'll both need to join Eli's inappropriate pop music dancing troop.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers