Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Children's Hospital Adoption Panel

I spoke with Carla yesterday who puts together the adoption classes at Children's Hospital.  They were very helpful with our decision to adopt (ok we knew we were adopting but it still helped).  I am going to be on their panel in December.  Even though we don't have our little one yet I think it will be helpful for PAP's to hear what it is like to wait (and wait and wait and wait some more). 

Hope I don't sound like an idiot or start blubbering when I talk to them. At that point we will be jumping every time the phone rings. 

1 comment:

The Busters said...

That's awesome!! You will be great. I will have to come and sit in your cheering section. I didn't realize Children's Hospital put together such panels.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers