Sunday, September 20, 2009

Worn Out today!

Yesterday was crazy.  We arrived at Enkutatash to set up at 9:15.  I had to eat and leave about 12:30p.m. I photographed a wedding and then came back to help clean up.  Almost all of the tear down was done.  The stage just needed loaded into the van.  It was so heavy I could not have lifted it.  Joel got a few people to help and I headed to the soccer game to take pictures.  

Then Seleshi mentioned that he wanted a picture of the soccer team receiving a check from ETSS.  We thought the game ended at 6:30 but in fact it was close to 8pm.  We got the picture and went home.  We had planned to see friends around 6:30 then 7:30, but that did not happen.  

It was a crazy day but well worth it.  




2 comments:

The Busters said...

You guys deserve much needed rest today! I missed seeing you but hopefully we can get together soon!

Alex said...

Thanks so much for all you did! You guys rock! I hope the wedding was fun too and that you got to eat yummy wedding cake before you had to go clean . :-(

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers