Monday, September 28, 2009

So frustrated!

This is not about the adoption (well maybe a little).  Do you ever have a decade where everything seems to go wrong?  I am having one now.  OK maybe not a whole decade but in the last three years the amount of "little" things that have added up are enough to make anyone go insane.  The biggest issue at hand is a computer that destroyed ever fun free time kinda plan we had for over a year.  We paid hundreds to get it fixed.  Well we sold it for $20 in our garage sale (that tells you how well it got fixed) to someone who fixes piece of crap computers.  We purchased a new computer 2.5 months ago.  Well its the same story.  It is a complete piece of crap.  I am still paying on it and still owe $700!  It would't be so awful if it was just pics and stuff for fun.  BUT I rely on my computer for everything wedding and photography related.  I just can't take it!  15 months of computer BS and I am done.  Sorry-had to vent. 

1 comment:

SS said...

Vent away! Better to get it out there than to let it build up inside.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers