Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random bits of good news

CHSFS has changed their policy and now allows adoptive families to audio record the birth parent meeting. This makes me happy. I really hated that policy.

Our Madam listkeeper also received her referral. She had just increased her age range and will be the momma to a beautiful boy who is now 19 months old. We also found out earlier this week that our friends who have been trying for years to get pregnant did. They are expecting a little girl in August. It never ceases to amaze me how so many people I know have such a long path to parenthood.

Paige and I also looked at the space for the Dead of Winter Ball. This will benefit Ethiopian Orphan Relief (EOR). Save the date: March 5, 2011

1 comment:

Amy said...

One more thing. My brother just got a job!!! He has been unemployed for nearly a year.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers