Sunday, March 7, 2010

No news is still news?

I was told I needed to update my blog. I feel like there isn't a whole lot to say. I am tired of hearing myself whine and would assume you are tired of it as well.

Part of me feels like saying 'screw this' and moving on, but I know I wouldn't be happy if I did. I am now that person that others worry about when they have good news. That sucks! We hit 18 months on Wednesday and we are still months from referral.

Lots of people tell us God has a plan. I just wish I had a clue what it is.


5 comments:

Momma C said...

I don't know about His plan but I do know it will happen. And even though it doesn't feel like it now- you are nearing the finish line.

We missed you tonight- I hope you are feeling better

Alex said...

I am responsible for that ... it's just that I like to check blogs 'cause I have no life! Sorry!!!

Amy said...

I appreciate all of your support! No apologies needed Alex.

The Busters said...

I missed you last night! My take on it is that it isn't that people are worried to tell you good news but that people want that good news for you so badly! I think it is natural human feeling to want good things for good people. And YOU are good people. (I know my grammar is off but it sounds better that way.) :) Love you!

paige said...

what Emily said!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers