Saturday, March 13, 2010

Numb

At least one referral came in this week so I was able to mark another name off The List. Usually a little dancing and singing ensues when this happens. Not so much today. After a year and a half of waiting it is hard to get too excited.

Another deadline will pass next week. My youngest nephew will turn 3. I cried last year getting ready for his party and was certain that we would have our baby (or at least a referral) by the time he had his next birthday. I HATE setting these deadlines in my head but it is so hard not to. My next referral deadline is our vacation in June but even that seems like a long shot at this point.

So now I will hope that E&D get their call soon. Next to getting the call ourselves I can't think of anything that would make me happier.

2 comments:

The Busters said...

Okay, so this post had me crying in the waiting room before acupuncture. I love you.

jen said...

I love you too.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers