Friday, July 8, 2011

Set Back

Tesfa hasn't been feeling well the last few days. I'm pretty sure it is just teething but he has been worn out and had a fever. Today, however, he is doing much better. No fever and less fussy. the problem is that while he was sick I slept with him at nap time- in our bed or on the couch-and now I feel like we are back to September/October when he screamed for naps. He is having a raging fit at the moment and I feel awful. I know he would be asleep right now if I layed down with him and really I don't mind doing it except that he wakes the second I move or get up. I should have known better and well I did. I thought about it while I was holding him during his naps but I just didn't care since he was sick.

With everything else going on right now this is a little more than I can handle.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I feel you, Amy! I don't know if they can also sense what we are feeling, but I have been having similar situations with M. It is confusing and frustrating for sure. Let's get together next week if you all are feeling up to it!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers