Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Amharic 101

We have a make up class tonight and then another on Saturday before the first session ends. It is very challenging-Amharic is not an easy language to learn. I woke up this morning dreaming about the quiz I had forgot to finish. In my dream I knew the answers--not sure if that translated to my waking hours. I hope to continue with the classes although the day and time are difficult, especially in the summer. Regardless I'll continue to work on learning the fidel and basic conversation in hopes of one day returning to Ethiopia.

2 comments:

David said...

Have you seen the different Amharic tutorial books, DVD and programs at www.Amahric.com?

David said...

Have you seen the different Amharic tutorial books, DVD and programs at www.Amahric.com?

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers