Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tribal Expansion

The Tribe is rapidly growing. The Ferg's should be bringing their 3 year old son home any day now. I can't wait to meet him. They got stuck in ET on a paperwork issue.

The Grandey's just received a referral for a 6 month old baby boy. I haven't seen his picture yet but am sure he is cute as can be. I can see Lila roaring at him now (I am pretty sure she was a lion in a past life).

And lets not forget about the beautiful Ryan. She looked so cute in her tiny little newborn outfit on Sunday. We also get to see the beloved Ben this weekend. He has been home for almost 2 months.

So four new members in the last two months! Hoping for two more soon!

2 comments:

The Busters said...

PLEASE SOON!!! I am really weepy today for some reason and this post made me tear up. I LOVE you!!!

Amy said...

Love you too!!! I think I am just emotionally drained. I mean really how much can one person cry in 2 years (a lot more then I ever imagined).

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers