Friday, February 26, 2010

Envy


Tonight Joel and I will go out for a drink or maybe rent a movie and have a 7&7 at home. We will sleep in tomorrow until around 10 (really), probably do some laundry, take a nap and then have dinner with friends. Sunday-pretty much the same story as Saturday. If I tell 99.9% of my friends this they will tell me how lucky I am.

They will tell me that their kids run in and wake them up before 8am on the weekend. They will have birthday parties to attend or prepare for, trips to the zoo and dinner out will be at Chuck E Cheese or McDonald's (ok most of my friends don't go to McD's but you get the point). They will watch the Disney channel. I will tell them how lucky they are.

As much as I will miss my sleep- I can't wait for the day our babe(s) runs in our bedroom pounces on us and says "Mommy get up. Daddy get up!"

2 comments:

paige said...

After tisi very very very long wait, I predict that you will parent a baby genius who is a big fan of sleeping in, sushi, and Masterpiece Theatre---your lives will only get better from now on!


i miss you--it seems like ages since we got together

paige said...

tisi= this, because anyone would know that, right?

my word verification is "fluckin" which makes me laugh, because I'm mature like that ;)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers