Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm thinking girl

Month 17 is approaching. I go to yahoo search and type in 'quote 17' for something that would be inspirational about the number 17. Don't know why, call it boredom. What did I come up with...

"It's that first moment when you hold your baby girl and you didn't know that anything could be so small, their so delicate and you feel that tiny heartbeat and you know you couldn't love anything more in the whole world, and always be there to catch her when she falls and that nothing ever hurts her not ever, broken arm or bad dream or a broken heart."

It's from the movie 17 Again. I've never seen it.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I also looked up pathetic in the thesaurus: heartbreaking, heartrending, miserable, piteous, pitiable, pitiful, poor, rueful, sorry, wretched

Alex said...

I googled quote 18 and came up with this:

“Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century.”
- Dame Edna Everage

Which means that by month 18 you'll be looking back and laughing at this whole blog -- and this whole journey -- because you'll have your referral for your baby girl.

Amy said...

Alex I appreciate your optimism.

Momma C said...

I'm with Alex!!!!

and you are not pathetic- this kind of waiting is exhausting. Someone told me that adoption is the less painful way to have a baby. I can speak on authority (since I have done both) that adoption is at least equally as painful (although in many ways it's more painful) but only another adoptive parent who have lived through it can understand.

The Busters said...

You are not pathetic!! Oh my goodness gracious how many more signs will there be that your baby will be a girl?! It is starting to get a little freaky.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers