Monday, August 1, 2011

Bottles & Babies

Well it appears that my son is not a baby anymore. When did that happen and why didn't anyone tell me it would happen so fast (ok you did tell me-it just took awhile to sink in)? Tonight he is going to bed without a bottle. Lately it has taken him two or three nights to finish a 4oz bottle. So tonight we decided it might be time to forego this step of the bedtime routine. He hasn't had a daytime bottle in over a month-except once when he was sick. Pretty sure all the bottles will be packed up by the end of the week. I also put away his baby spoons and bought toddler spoons. Part of me is so excited to see what comes next and the other part would like to push "pause" for awhile (well except for the teething part-that could go in fast forward).

1 comment:

jessica said...

It's sad seeing them grow up, isn't it? Of course, growing is a great thing, but it happens way too fast!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers