Sunday, April 24, 2011

Melkam Fasika!




Tesfa did great today. He woke up in the best mood and was running from one end of his crib to the other while dancing. He sorta noticed his Easter baskets and found an egg. He was pretty content with just one.

We went to church this morning and part of the service was a special performance. When the dancers/music were going so was Tesfa. He squealed and danced and loved it. He stole their thunder just a little. Considering he would normally be napping I was quite proud. I had the table cloth we got at the Alert Hospital and the mini Mesob Joel bought before we left Ethiopia the first time. I had made Ethiopian food and I thought it turned out really good. Not quite Tiru's but I'll take it. T ate a banana :-( Doesn't he know I made this especially for him?

I thought about his birthfamily a lot. What were they eating today? Were they thinking of him? How were they?

His nap wasn't good which surprised me since he missed his morning nap. Damn teething! There was a little melt down at dinner but other then that he was a champ. Have I mentioned how much I love him?

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers