Friday, April 8, 2011

I said Doctor!

So we saw the Dr. today for T's 12 month visit. He did well. He is 23 lbs on the dot and 30 inches long. He needs to start saying some words but other then that seems to be on target. I really thought I heard him say "bye-bye" and "nana" (banana) yesterday but I'm not 100% certain.

I was glad to see our regular pediatrican wasn't in today for some reason. So we saw another dr. We've seen her before and I really like her. She is sweet and doesn't make me feel like a bad mama. I've decided to catch up his vaccinations starting soon (he hasn't had any for the last 6 months). I just didn't like the idea of giving an 11 lbs baby so many shots. So we'll go next week and start catching up.

1 comment:

Momma C said...

He doesn't need to start saying words yet- don't sweat it. The norm at 1 year is one word (so bye bye and nana- you already have two)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers