Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Any 2 trip familes??? Yep US!!!!

We got word today of a tentative court date!!! I am 95% thrilled and 5% terrified. I just hope it all goes well. There is a MOWA date before court, from what I understand. We do not know that date at this time. I hope that all the paperwork is in order and that everything/everyone that is needed is able to be there.

If that goes well we should meet our boy in a few weeks!!! My heart races as I think about it.

I did pretty well until I called my dear friend, Ahdra. She didn't answer so I attempted to leave a message. It was probably pointless because I was crying so hard she probably had no idea who the lunatic was on the other end of the phone. OH HAPPY DAY!!!

2 comments:

bobo's mom said...

Congratulations and whoo hoo! So happy to hear you are getting close to travel.

Momma C said...

WHOOOO HOOOOOOO

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers