Wednesday, October 26, 2011

At 18 months old

Tesfa is now able to say about 30 words. It's amazing that in one month he literally acquired a new word almost everyday. They are not always pronounced well but I get him. Yesterday his word was shadow. Today he saw a shadow on our shed and kissed it. Kinda icky but still cute. He is something else.

Right now we are having a rough phase. The first of his canine teeth are coming in-seems it takes 2 months or more for this one tooth. I haven't slept well at all but am trying not to stress about it too much since I know it will change soon. Today he was sobbing hysterically because he drooled on a toy so much that it stopped working. Tears, drool and snot just poured from him. I'm a little nervous about this weekend. We are supposed to go to the memorial service for Joels grandmother, but if T is sick he and I can't go.

2 comments:

The Busters said...

I love the shadow story!!! Crossing my fingers he feels mucho better tomorrow!

jessica said...

He sounds like such a sweetie!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers