Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Work?

Today is one of those days where you think, Why didn't I go back to work? I feel like a padded room and little white jacket are in order. Lately Tesfa's naps have been shorter than normal and he is waking up earlier. Still a great improvement from months prior but I had gotten used to him waking up at 7:30am and enjoyed it greatly. He is also in this phase where he grabs my hand and takes me to whatever he wants me to see. I love this--most days-just not today.

The little girl I watch a couple days a week has been so extremely fussy today I don't even know what to do. My usual "tricks" are not working. She is about to get a new tooth and I am sure that is a big part of it. Trying so hard to be patient but completely losing my battle. Sigh.

I'm not sure who needs the soothing lullaby music more today me or the kids.

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers