Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Challenges

Sleep patterns are changing. What's the deal? He goes to bed around 8-8:30 and is getting up at 6. Ok not that bad I know. But he is so freaking tired and hour after he gets up. His morning nap was gone for about 2 weeka-because he didn't need it. Now his morning nap is earlier than before. He woke up from his afternoon nap in a complete panic. He was so tired he couldnt even open his eyes. You might think he was having an attachement issue or a bad dream or really just wanted his mama, right? NOPE. The first thing he wants whenever he wakes up is to be read to. Is that odd? I mean really he's screaming and panicked but doens't want cuddled-just read to. I really don't think it is an "attachment thing".

Also if that boy kicks me one more time while I'm changing his diaper my head will spin! I've changed 1,000's of diapers (truly) and I know kids do this but it is getting the best of me.

2 comments:

The Busters said...

I could have written this post. Ezra's sleep is totally all over the place these days. We have gone back to 2 naps this week too. I 100% feel your pain!!

Alex said...

I, too, feel your pain (literally)! R got me in the gut last week. I don't know why they have to be so difficult during diaper time!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers