Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all you wonderful mommies had a great day. I hope that those of us waiting for our children managed to get through the day with a little bit of hope for what next year might bring. I hope that one more deadline will not pass you by while still waiting.

Yesterday I received a Mother's Day card from my SIL, Kristen. She also included a wonderful book called Me and My Mom. I received several notes from dear friends letting me know that they are thinking of me today.

Last year was a really hard mother's day. This year I am trying not to think about it as much. Next year I hope to write a beautiful post on how wonderful it is to finally be a mother. I hope that this wait will have a happy ending.

Today makes 2 YEARS since we began the adoption process for Ethiopia and tomorrow marks our 20th month officially waiting. How can that be?




No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers