Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Could be a few days or a few weeks.

We might actually have something to celebrate fairly soon!! Can you believe it? The thought of calling family and friends and posting the big announcement makes my heart race and my eyes water.

Our case worker said Our Call: THE CALL could be a few more weeks but that it could be sooner.
I want so badly to see his/her face and to know peanut's name.

Disclaimer: obviously wait times haven't exactly been predictable for us, so I'm not sure how accurate a few weeks is... BUT I'll take it.

5 comments:

The Busters said...

Amazing News!! I can't wait to see your little peanut's face either! The thought of it makes me teary as well! If it were possible to be attached to my phone even more than I am!!

Emily said...

How wonderful!

Alex said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cami said...

Yeah!!! It's going to happen soon!

Momma C said...

Waiting for the news!! I am so excited for you!!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers