Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not one ugly cry

Well I made it-Christmas & Birthday 2009 are over. Not one single ugly cry. That will probably come next year when, hopefully, I am looking at our son or daughter and thinking how blessed I am.

(blogging break provided by my neighbor girls-who needed snowballs thrown at them.)

I did come to the realization that I need to stop punishing myself for "wasting" my life for the last year and a half. Time to move on and stop dragging my feet while waiting. It's time to make a decision about going back to school (again).

1 comment:

Charissa said...

I read your blog just long enough to wonder what your story is. Do you mind sharing? Thank you for spreading the word about CCI. I take it you had a similar experience. charissaurban@yahoo.com

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers