Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to

On December 25th I will turn 33 years old. While I hope the crying stays to a minimum I make no gaurantees.

This is the birthday that was supposed to mark the completion of our family. Yes in my made up world that was to be oh so perfect I was to be done having kids by 33. Now I hope that we will have one before I reach 34.

I have asked friends to donate to EOR in lieu of b-day gifts.

http://ethiopianorphanrelief.org/

2 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday in advance! And if you need an understanding ear to listen to you cry, I'm always here.

Momma C said...

Amy- I think of you every day. I remember how hard this wait is. Take time for yourself and know we are all here for you. The wait WILL end-even if it doesn't feel like it now.
Christine

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers