Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Somehow I survived

It has been 14 months since we were added to the wait list.  And although I am a little bitter I have survived.  I wish I saw the light at the end of the tunnel but I'm not even sure if I see the tunnel.  Everytime I have felt like we are close something happens.  

I have been telling myself that I need to prepare for the worst.  Maybe this won't happen.  Maybe the universe has told us time and time again that it is not meant for us to be parents.  That seems increasingly cruel of the universe.  

3 comments:

George said...

It will happen...it will happen...it will happen...

You are 14 months closer to getting the most exciting news of your life!

((hugs))

The Busters said...

I HAVE to believe that the universe has plans for you and Joel to be parents!! I know what you mean about the tunnell. Is it just me or do the impending holidays make all of this harder? It makes me think of your post about "next year" I will be parents. I can't tell you how many Thanksgivings and Christmases have come and gone with me thinking that. Sending good thoughts out to the universe for you!

SS said...

I HAVE to believe that it will work out for you, because in the same instance, I HAVE to believe it will work out for us. The universe surely wouldn't be so cruel. Hang in there!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers