Wednesday, November 25, 2009

$$$$$$$ sign received

I received a sign. It wasn't the one I had hoped for.

Financially we can't afford to switch agencies at this point. After paying $4,000 in the last 6 months for my sinus surgery we just can't do it.

So we wait. We have gotten pretty good at waiting. Afterall we've had lots of practice. I am quite tired of waiting but the truth is we will wait as long as we need to. I realize in the scheme of things it could be worse (at least that is what I tell myself).

I know we will survive the wait although it doesn't feel like it at the moment. I am so grateful for all of the support especially from my adoptamommy tribe.

2 comments:

George said...

I'm so glad you found your "sign"...sorry to hear about your sinus surgery.

Having a great support group helps tremendously!

The Busters said...

So thankful for you!! I am in your corner and cheering for you!! Hugs!!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers