Friday, October 30, 2009

Next year

For about 3 years (maybe more) I have said well next year... will be so different... we'll have a baby...we'll be flying to Ethiopia...we'll miss sleeping in on Saturday's (just a little).  Well what if next year is no different?  

In the last 3 years very little has changed.   I have many new, great, amazing friends that I am so thankful for.  I adore their children. I eat Ethiopian food often.  YEP that's about it.  Not much else has changed.  

Sorry for the pessimism.  The roller coaster is on a downward slope at the moment.

1 comment:

Adopting1Soon said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. So far the only one on that post! I'm a little worried people are indeed judging me! Yikes! Maybe I should stop this PAD posting. Anyway, your encouraging comment helped.

Yes, it's easy to fall into, especially with a big lead up period, which from your blog it sounds like you are going through.

Hang in there... the wait is torturous but at least supposed to end in something good. Keep focused on the light at the end of the tunnel.... and further (like imagining missing Saturday morning sleeping in.... I didn't and got slammed with reality!)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers