Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lucky #6

Today we celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary. We met at photography school orientation. His long blond hair and crazy pants covered in patches caught my attention-not to mention he towered over everyone else in the room. The girl I sat next to at photography school orientation made fun of him. I said "he looks like he should be my boyfriend".

We were together for 6 years (to the day) before being married. We'll be married for 6 years before we have our first child. Talk about taking our time.

3 comments:

George said...

Sounds like 6 is a lucky number for you both! Congrats on your anniversary. Have fun celebrating.

We've been together 11 years and married 5 this year - next year it will be the same as you - together 12, married 6, together 6 before we married! LOL!

The Busters said...

Happy Anniversary, Amy!!

Alex said...

Happy anniversary!!! I totally forgot -- I'm sorry I didn't say it yesterday. I hoe you had a blast!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers