Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Reluctant Post

I've been debating about posting this. But what is going on in ET? I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure at the moment. If by chance you have not heard: Abandonment cases from Addis are not being allowed to pass court.

Apparently an agency has falsified paperwork. Several adoptive parents have posted on forums that there agency is responsible for this (only one agency has been named-at least for now). This is not to say that all cases have been corrupted but even one is too many.

I don't think the adoptive parents are at fault. I can't imagine what they are going through.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Alex said...

Hi Amy,

What is the one agency that has been named? I have only heard many rumors. I have heard people say it was ours, and people say it wasn't ours. It makes me sick to my stomach with worry. What do you know?

Amy said...

Alex, I sent you an email today about this. Just want to make sure you got it. Not sure if I had the correct email address. Amy

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers