Friday, May 1, 2009

Recovering

The last few days have been rough. Tuesday was surgery. Wednesday the packing came out (don't ask)!!!

Yesterday Joel had to take me to the ER for a CT scan and blood tests, because I have been having horrible headaches. 5 hours later they tell me everything is ok. The infection has not gotten worse. They gave me a stronger pain medicine and at 4:45a.m. I fell asleep. Today I am pooped. But I am certain the worst of it is over.

And not that it is much but we moved up 3 more spots and are now sitting at #59. I will take what I can get.

3 comments:

Roscoe and Julia Richardson said...

Praying for you!!!

jen said...

Oh my goodness, I certainly hope the worst is over!
Get well soon!!

paige said...

Hey gal

Thank Joel for calling please. We've been thinking about you.

Any chance you'll be at the Enkutatash meeting on Tuesday?

Be well...

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers