Sunday, May 31, 2009

As it turns out...

the worst was not over (after sinus surgery). This week has been the worst I have ever felt. Today is the first day I have really gotten up out of the recliner. In addition to feeling deathly ill it turns out I am allergic to the antibiotic I was on. So my face swelled up, turned red, and my right eye was nearly impossible to open. The rash then spread all over my torso. So in addition to a sinus infection and feeling nauseas I itch all over. If it wasn't for my wonderful husband waiting on me I would not have eaten this week.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well and having so much worry about the delay in getting your baby. You will get through this rough patch even thhough it doesn't feel like it now and you will get not just any baby but your baby - the one that has been part of a plan for you all along. Keep the faith!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers