Thursday, January 19, 2012

YMCA

Not the song-bring back bad memories-but the actual YMCA. Went for a visit today. I think we are going to join as a family. I could really use some exercise. I haven't worked out since before my sinus surgeries. My weight has gotten at least 10 lbs high then I'd like to admit. Nope not saying what it is. Maybe I'll tell you once I lost a few.

The best part is that they will watch T for 2.5 hours at a time. The thought of doing an aerobics class or hitting the treadmill uninterrupted sounds awesome. He was in the kids area for about an hour today. At first he didn't want me to leave so I stayed and played for about 10 minutes. Then I kissed him and said goodbye and he was good to go.

When I peeked on him and went back to pick him up he was playing very nicely but by himself. The room was pretty full at that point so I thought some social interaction would be good for him. He cried when we left the room so I took that as a good sign. Hopefully he'll continue to like going and playing with someone elses toys.

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers