Sunday, January 8, 2012

Potty, Potty & Doctor

Yesterday we celebrated Gena with my side of the family-since we didn't see them on Dec 25. Tesfa kept telling me he "pooped" and said "diiiaper". I checked him-nothing. I told him he was probably gassy. So for 30 minutes on the way home he kept saying gassy.

This morning he has a diarrhea diaper--not shocking-another canine is coming and this is pretty typical. After a bath he sat on the potty for the first time. He pee'd just a little but I was pretty excited. A couple hours later I asked if he wanted to wear a big boy 'Mater pull-up (he is obsessed with Cars and loves Mater). He was excited and sat down again on the potty. This time I was quite alarmed. First I thought he was having diarrhea then realized it was blood. I cleaned him up-ran and googled-then ran to the dr.

Doctor didn't seem alarmed or see much wrong. She did laugh quite a bit when Tesfa told her he was "gassy". So hoping it was a fluke. I think we'll wait a day to try the potty again.

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers