Thursday, August 27, 2009

Surgery

I was all freaked out yesterday. Seriously ready to cry all day long and it didn't hit me until about 9p.m. why I was so upset.  Surgery was scheduled for Oct. 6 Joel was scheduled to leave Oct 8 for New Orleans.  This is his first ever out of state training.  What are the odds?  It was more then I could take.

  Who would put my socks on me when I can't bend over after surgery or fetch me my vietnamese soup that has healing properties ( i swear it does)? Who would wake up ever few hours and make sure I got my medicine? 

 I had so many complications last time.  Needed an emergency CT scan to make sure my brain wasn't injured, got a sinus infection while healing (worst ever), and then had an allergic reaction to my meds and looked like a tomato.  

I decided to move the surgery to Oct. 13th and I feel much better about it. 

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers