Sunday, August 23, 2009

Drum roll please.....

For the worlds largest garage sale we made ( are you sitting down, have you went to the bathroom-you may pee your pants otherwise)...........$1,703.07! Seriously!

I can not thank my father in law (Ray), Paige, Astrid, Elliott, our adorable neighbor girls, Ward & Nancy, and the Hyde clan enough for all their help.

For everyone who showed up, bought stuff, donated items, helped set up or tear down, thought off us, prayed for us... I say Amesegenallo!

We will have a second garage sale at Paige's home on Sept 12.

SERIOUSLY $1,703.07 who would have thought? I hoped for a $1,000 thought we would probably make $600-$700. This will buy us a plane ticket!!!

1 comment:

The Busters said...

FABULOUS NEWS!!! What a success! I'm thrilled for you guys!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers