Monday, November 24, 2008

Too Cute

Kristen, my sister in law, emailed me tonight about some photos and such. Then she "said" that Kendyl (our insanely cute and crazy 4 year old niece) was upset the other night and shed a few tears because she has not got to see her baby cousin. Kristen assured her that we feel the same way.

I think it is great how excited she is. At first we tried to explain little things to her: the baby is coming from Africa, she (or he) will be brown, the baby is not in my belly (although it may look like it soon). She just wants to know how soon the baby is arriving. ME TOO! Kendyl has also made a few pictures for the baby. One is hanging above the changing table in the babies room-the rest I will add to the scrapbook (that I intend to start any day now).

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers