Saturday, September 27, 2008

Great quote

I am now reading The Whole Life Adoption Book. Chapter 4 has a quote/statement:
Natural Child: any child who is not artificial.
Real Parent: any parent who is not imaginary.
Your own child: any child who is not someone else's child.
Adopted child: a natural child, with a real parent, who is all my own.
(this is an interesting book, lots of examples/different perspectives, some things I disagree with but can still appreciate reading, some religion mentioned)

I can't wait to get a child of our own home from Ethiopia!

2 comments:

tracy hanson said...

Hi Amy,
It was so nice to speak to you today. Thank you so much for the sweet compliments!

jen said...

that is a good quote. I'll have to add that book to my list of ones to check out.

best,
Jen

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers