Saturday, September 20, 2008

Good things

I just received a necklace I had order that says: Expecting from Africa on the back it says My Peanut. We also received a large donation from a friend of the family: Thank you!

I am finishing the book: Twenty things adopted kids wish their adoptive parents knew by Sherrie Eldridge. It is very insightful. It makes me realize how naive I was going into this. Of course our child , adopted as an infant, will have just as many questions if not more then a child adopted at an older age.

2 comments:

K_I_T_ said...

Hi, I am new to your blog. We are adopting from Ethiopia. I am excited to connect with others going thru this journey. I have just started to blog our journey as well.

jen said...

I've always been curious about that book, maybe I'll get some time and pick it up.
I finally found Salem market. Thansk for the help! Also, I hope you didn't think that we were looking for free photography. We'd be happy to pay your normal fees.
take care,
Jen Doug and Sammy

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers