Thursday, May 5, 2011

Saturday


Birthmother's day is on Saturday. Oh how I wish I could send her a card and some flowers. I wish I could tell her that Tesfa is amazing and that we love him so much. I wish she could see him dance and laugh. I wish our family photo wasn't missing someone. I wish I could make sure that she was ok. But I can't.

The only way I could think of to honor her is to donate to a charity that does all it can to help the people of Ethiopia. So in addition to my monthly donation to EOR I just sent a little extra in her honor.

For some reason I can't get the link feature to work (again) if you want to donate go to: ethiopianorphanrelief.org You can also click on the photo in my sidebar of the two little girls and it will take you to EOR's website.

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers