Friday, February 4, 2011

10 Months Old

Tesfa came home on Sept 4, 2010. He turned 5 months old that day. He has now been with us for half of his life. I feel a bit relieved by this but at the same time think about the first half of his life and all the people who took care of him and love(d) him.

Even on our worst days I am still glad he is ours. He is such a sweet little boy and unless he has a raging ear infection he is pretty easy to get along with.

In the early part of January he pulled himself to standing in his crib and at the end of the month he rolled over onto his belly. My favorite milestone came in January as well-he learned to give kisses. It mostly consists of slobbering all over your face but I'll take it. He is working on crawling and I won't be at all surprised if he crawls and/or walks in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers