Monday, March 9, 2009

Number 67, calling number 67

Ok, no one is calling us YET!. But since I started following the unofficial official waitlist we have bumped up 20 spots (since January). Tomorrow marks our 6 month wait. Can you believe it-6 months? So if you think about it we should have our baby home in >>> 9 months. Hope, pray, think happy thoughts about us moving up the list.

I guess it's good that we are not getting the call right now (in some ways). I have to see an ENT in a few weeks for my 8 month long sinus infection. Seriously who gets a sinus infection for 8 months-oh yeah me! More then likely I'll get surgery. I am actually kind of excited. If I can get it taken care of now it will be one less thing to worry about when traveling or caring for our peanut.

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers