Friday, October 17, 2008

I am bummed or annoyed-maybe both

Ok so we have one last piece of paperwork we are waiting on and it is not here. I know in the grand scheme of things this is probably not a big deal but it is starting to make me nuts. Where is it and why is it taking so long?

I want to get all of our paperwork in a.s.a.p. Plus I keep hearing there may be changes to Ethiopian adoption laws. This makes me nervous. I know that this is just how it goes in international adoption.

I expected little things to come up (and some big things too). Its just difficult to have so little control over something so important to us.

2 comments:

jen said...

Did it come in yet?

Amy said...

No it has not come in yet, but CHSFS says it is ok. (Our homestudy license expired on 9/30 and they are waiting for their new license).

How is your gangsta hubby recovering?

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers