Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to work

The bright side is that I got to be home with T nearly everyday for two years.  I am so thankful for that. It was rougher some days than others but I am really glad for that time.

The downside is that that is coming to an end next week.  It's so hard.  I can't believe.  Part of me just wants to curl up into a ball and cry.  I would do just about anything to stay home with him longer.  But I can't.  Financially it is just not an option.  Oh I Hate that!

I found a great care giver.  She is hispanic and most of the kids in her care are african american. I took him today for a trial run (mostly for me).  Cried as soon as I left (me not him).  T had a good time today playing with his new friends.  He told me "I did so much stuff.  I had so much fun". I'm glad he did well but Yep-still hate it.


1 comment:

Momma C said...

Hang in there mama!! He do great and so will you. Call/email if you need support- I have always worked at least part time so I have BTDT

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers